What Personal Customer Information Does ParliamentTutors.com Collect?
The information we obtain from users and customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Parliament experience. Listed below are the types of information we gather.
- Registration Information: We store any information you input in the requested registration fields on our site. We use that information for such purposes as responding to your requests, communicating with you, offering you relevant services, and personalizing your experience.
- Academic Information: We receive and store your diagnostic test results whenever an exam is completed. This information helps Parliament Tutors better customize a user's experience.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often send a confirmation when you open an account or purchase a product.
- Automatic Information: Parliament may receive and store certain types of user information and behavior. For example, Parliament may use "cookies" to obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses ParliamentTutors.com or advertisements and other content offered by ofPariamentTutors.com on other Websites.
How Secure Is Your Credit Card Information?
- We encrypt the information you input for your safety.
- Only the last four digits of your credit card will be revealed in communication, aside from the actually payment process.
Does ParliamentTutors.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information is shared as described below:
- Affiliated Businesses: Parliament works with a number of affiliates. Occasionally, we provide services or sell products jointly with these more information about their privacy practices.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are essentially identifiers transferred to your computer through the Web that to allow ParliamentTutors.com to recognize your browser and to provide personalized features and advertising.
Are Children Allowed to Use ParliamentTutors.com?
Parliament Tutors accommodates students of all ages. There are no age restrictions for using our site.
Notice and Revisions
- Third-Party Service Providers: We contract third parties to perform some of our functions. For example, our bookstore may be operated by a third party. This includes receiving orders, delivering packages, sending email, and processing credit card payments. These third parties may only use your information for the relevant functions and are not permitted to distribute or use your information for unrelated functions.
- Protection of ParliamentTutors.com and Others: Parliament will release account and other personal information when it is appropriate to comply with the law. This includes collaborating with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Promotions and Services: Parliament reserves the right to send emails on behalf of other businesses, and share limited user information with relevant businesses.
Regarding Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?